- Heat activated nozzles
- Deluge nozzles
- Stainless steel construction
- Individually numbered for traceability
Hydramist® High Pressure Watermist nozzles
The Hydramist High Pressure Watermist nozzles are designed and real fire tested to provide fast and effective fire protection for a wide range of applications.
- Heat activated nozzles for sprinkler equivalent applications
- Open nozzles for deluge applications
- Anti-Ligature nozzles for Custodial and Psychiatric care markets
- Varied flow rates to match applications
- Food safe stainless steel nozzle protection caps
- Individually numbered to provide traceability
- Precision manufactured from stainless steel to give long service life
The Hydramist® nozzle range is designed to produce high pressure water mist with enough flow and velocity to effectively suppress and extinguish fires in a wide range of applications.
Hydramist® nozzles are designed and tested to meet the specific fire protection needs of the application. Based on information supplied by the client, an approved designer, working from the Hydramist® design manual, determines the detailed specification of the number and type of nozzles to meet the specific fire risk.
Fast Response Time Index (RTI) properties incorporated in the nozzle design ensures rapid reaction to the fire and maximises the effectiveness of the system. Minimal aesthetic impact is achieved by the low profile dimensions of the Hydramist® nozzle range.