Modular Hose Reel
- Designed to be retro fitted into surface/flush mounted hose reel cabinets
- Operates from 240V electrical supply and potable mains water supply
- Extensive range with long hose reach (35m)
- Easy to use fire fighting lance and simple controls
- Maximum fire suppression with minimal water use
- Dramatically reduces smoke spread from the fire
- Installed in over 150 UK Prisons and detention centres
The Hydramist MHRU2 has been proven to fight fires quickly and reduce smoke within the cell to life-sustainable levels.
Easily retrofitted into existing hose reel cabinets; alternatively the MHRU2 can be supplied with a high security cabinet. Robust start, re-set buttons and power lamp are located on the modular control box allowing rapid and safe operation. The unit is designed as a stand-alone system, utilising the existing fire strategy and infrastructure.
Modular design permits rapid exchange of major components and requires just one person for installation minimising installation and maintenance time.
A version of the MHRU2 is available with automatic switchover of dual power supplies in conformance with the latest UK Ministry of Justice Specification