Designed to prevent ligature risk, Real Fire tested by Ministry of Justice and approved for use in prison and police cells.
- Heat activated nozzles for prison cell applications
- Detector activated tamper proof nozzles for police custody applications
- Can be used in psychiatric care markets
- Sidewall mounted securely "through wall"
- Designed to stay intact during activation for fast re-set
- Nozzle is fixed in place ready for action
- Installed in Police and Prison cells
- Individually numbered to provide traceability
- Precision manufactured from stainless steel to give long service life
Designed in conjunction with the Scottish Prison Service and Ministry of Justice the Hydramist anti ligature custodial protection nozzle produces high pressure water mist with enough flow and velocity to effectively suppress and extinguish fires whilst preventing ligtaure points and remaining intact during custodial protection service for fast re-set of the system post fire event.
Hydramist anti-ligature custodial protection nozzles are designed and tested to meet the specific fire protection needs of the application. Based on information supplied by our custodial market clients, an approved designer, working from the Hydramist design manual, determines the detailed specification of the number and type of nozzles to meet the specific fire risk.
Fast Response Time Index (RTI) properties incorporated in the nozzle design ensures rapid reaction to the fire and maximises the effectiveness of the system. Minimal aesthetic impact is achieved by the low profile dimensions of the Hydramist nozzle range.