Listening to our strategic partners has enabled the Hydramist brand to stay ahead of the competition.
- In 2008 Watermist Limited successfully passed the Ministry of Justice NOMS standard STD/M/045 for protection of Custodial institutions.
- In 2009 an Archive fire test and an Industrial food production fire test was carried out to client and insurer satisfaction.
- In 2011 Watermist successfully gained the accreditation of becoming the first Watermist system in the world to gain an LPCB Certificate for a Watermist system.
- In 2012 the Hydramist brand achieved the highly regarded CEN TS14972:2011 OH1 certification (3rd Party witnessed by Lloyds register) - this accreditation enables Hydramist to protect commercial buildings, such as data centres-1, museums, offices, hospitals, high rise buildings and hotels.
- In 2013 Hydramist worked in conjunction with several insurers to produce a Sauna fire protection system which is already protecting many leisure facilities around the world.
- In 2014 we revisited the LPS1223 approval and sucessfully achieved a 50% reduction in flow and an extension in nozzle position height to make our kitchen systems more competitive and allow a greater range of installation possibilities
- Later in 2014 we undertook additional sauna fire scenarios to satisfy insurers that under bench fires would be suppressed effectively without the need for any additional nozzles - this was achieved with a single nozzle over the heater.
- In 2016 Hydramist launched the fully BS8489-1 compliant MPS range of Modular Pump Sets, the innovative method of construction has resulted in greater cost effectiveness and the ability to include remote monitoring and programming. The MPS pump range provides flows of 100-1000+ Litres per minute and up to 140 Bar pressure.
- Further developments in 2016 include the ruggedisation of the Mobile 8 to allow it to be rapidly deployed on unmade surfaces to provide Hydramist fire fighting technology to building sites and outdoor events such as festivals.
Watermist Limited is committed to continually developing the Hydramist brand with Real Fire testing for new applications watch this space for news on this.